Experience Buy Panasonic Lumix TS4 12.1 TOUGH Waterproof Digital Camera with 4.6x Optical Zoom

I got the Panasonic Lumix TS4 12.1 TOUGH Waterproof Digital Camera with 4.6x Optical Zoom for my birthday two weeks ago. My goal for this camera was my trip to Jamaica, which is where my sister just got married. I was in Jamaica for 1 week and took approximately 950 images. I returned 2 days ago and after reviewing my photos on my TV and the new iPad, I can say on this camera is WOW! The reason why I got this camera is because I wanted a goal all the camera that is water proof, but which can still take great pictures on a day to day basis. In Jamaica, I used this camera for my sister's marriage to go snorkeling, when we climbed waterfalls, has then ride tube lazy river, horse riding in the Caribbean Sea and everything in between. This device took exceptional pictures to the majority of the time, but had problems with night time photos. The images were released a little blurry for some pictures of the night, so I had to play with the settings a bit to try to improve the quality of the image. Some night photos look with the parameter of the night, but others not. Night photos are a hit or miss. For the wedding of my sister, I used this camera for all the pictures of everyone, as well as the ceremony which has been on the beach. It rained a little during the ceremony (which is supposed to be a blessing in Jamaica)! and not to worry about my camera is not due to rain because of the waterproof function in water. All the pictures seemed incredible. For the underwater pictures / Beach and videos, it was my first waterproof camera so I was a little nervous at first that passes under the water, but I have ensured that I have followed all the rules of cleaning/soaking to ensure that he maintained his tight seal. There are times when the lens would fog due to a rapid change in temperature (which is normal). I noticed that it mostly happened from the beach in cold water. I have a sure that my camera was dry and open the side door to make the type of indoor and outdoor temperature. This fixes nebulization question withing 5-10 minutes. I think that my lens fogged 2 or 3 times the entire trip. Yet again, these submarines/beach photos and videos seemed incredible. The GPS function is cool because it saves your location and elevation and depth and pressure, but it did significantly reduce the life of the battery (what I knew that it would be buying this camera). I bought another battery so I could easily swap batteries when you die. I am really pleased that I have! At the end of the night, I used probably a full battery, and about half of the other (I have the GPS feature on). I don't know if I turned it off it would have lasted much longer. After showing my photos to my friends and my family, everyone was surprised that this camera was able to take these great photos. Between the wedding photos and the photos of the beach/water, this device does everything. I would like to point out not only by using the automatic setting, however. While the auto parameter take great photos, I found the scene mode and select exactly what setting you want for this particular image took better pictures than the automatic setting (especially for images of the night). I am 100% content of this device and I would recommend to anyone who wants a great point and turn the camera which is also impervious to water.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.